August 30, 2023
How to get started with BRXS Properties?
Help, I am new to BRXS Properties! So here we cover what you can do with BRXS Properties and how you get started?
What can I do with BRXS Properties?
BRXS allows you to invest in real estate, starting from €100, making it easy to diversify your portfolio and giving you access to stable returns both from rental income (paid out every quarter) and potential appreciation over the longer term.
You can easily let your money work for you while having full transparency on your earnings, without having to worry about managing properties yourself.
How do I make my first investment?
Step 1: Create a free account
- Click here to sign-up
- Enter your name and email address, and choose a strong password
- Click on Create account
- Now click on the link in the confirmation email to complete the creation of your account. Find out here what you can do if you did not receive our email.
💡 Note: Opening and maintaining a BRXS account is 100% free.
Step 2: Browse the available properties
💡 Note: All investments opportunities listed are already fully available and secured for investment by BRXS Properties. They are not depended on collecting funds first.
Step 3: Review the properties that interest you
Once you clicked on a property of interest, you can review all important facts:
- Property pictures and all details like approx. location, # rooms, market value, the size and current rental status.
- Under neighbourhood historical appreciation, you can see how the real estate prices have evolved over time in that neighbourhood or city.
- Under financial overview, you get all investment information as well as a transparent overview on expected net rental income
- Under payout timeline, you get indication on the next expected quarterly pay-out date
💡 Note: Each property page also provides you a calculator to estimate your expected returns based on the investment amount, anticipated holding period and your appreciation assumptions. More info on how the calculator works can be found here.
Step 4: Invest in the property you want
Once you decided on a property, you can easily make an investment:
- By clicking on “Invest Now”, you will be directed to the order screen where you can select the number of BRXS Properties notes you’d like to order.
- One BRXS Properties note corresponds to a 100 euro investment (incl. fees) in the property.
- Once, you will be asked to confirm or fill in your personal details such as date of birth and country of residence. At this stage only residents in the Netherlands and everyone above 18 years can invest in BRXS.
- After accepting all the terms and conditions and investing risk statement, you will be brought to the payment page, where you can make your payment with iDeal or Credit card.
- After successful payment, your investment is immediately granted and visible in your portfolio.
Step 5: Earn quarterly rental income and track your investments in your portfolio.
- After investing you can track all your investments on your portfolio page.
- On your investments you will typically receive payouts from rental income and benefit from potential appreciation on the longer term.
- For each property you can see the next expected payout amount and date.
- In the future we will also update the estimated value of the property based on housing market numbers, so you can follow the estimated appreciation of your investments.
💡 Note: Please provide your IBAN number in your profile, so your quarterly payouts can be transferred to your bank account.
How to sell?
At any time, you can easily sell us back your investment in a BRXS Properties property. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and your sell order will be processed quickly. Read more here.
Still some questions left? We are here to help.
Please feel free to each out to us: email us / start a chat
Was this article helpful?
272 of 301 people said that this answered their question.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The 5 most important reasons to invest in real estateRead more
How to invest in real estate?
Learn about the different ways to invest in real estate and where BRXS fits in.Read more